Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
over 1 year ago
Senior Programme Manager
Salary up to £65,000 + Benefits
Capstone are proud to be working with a small but established specialist Construction Consultancy. Our client offers Project Management, Programme Management and Quantity surveying services for some of the largest names in the retail sector. On the back of winning a large account, our client is looking for an experienced, retail Project/Programme Manager to come and deliver the process and strategy behind the new nationwide portfolio.
As a Senior Programme Manager, you would be responsible for overseeing an extremely high volume of projects valuing from £5,000 through to £50,000 whilst reporting into the Managing Director. This role will require you to have extremely strong stakeholder management and you will need to be able to communicate clearly and effectively with strong time management skills.
- Ideally you will be degree educated with a relevant degree and qualifications in the field.
- You will need at least 5 years proven retail experience, preferably as a Project and a Programme Manager.
- A proven track record delivering programs on time and to budget is required.
- Delivery of large, nationwide retail programs would offer a significant advantage.
- You will need to display ability to work in a fast-paced office role where you can manage 5-15 projects a week.
- Strong verbal and written communication are required.
- A high attention for detail to ensure projects are completed to the highest of standards is required.
- An ability to lead a team and manage people when necessary is desirable.
If this opportunity to work with a highly renown high-street retailer is attractive to you then please get in touch with Henry Way (Consultant) on email@example.com or on the phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates