Senior MRICS Building Surveyor
Up to £65,000 plus generous package
Capstone are working exclusively with a boutique commercial surveying consultancy based in impressive offices in London City. The quality of work and calibre to that typically expected of larger corporates; alongside this is a meritocratic working culture and the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who already has a solid foundation within Building Surveying and wants to continue their career in a company fast becoming one of the standout names in the industry.
You'll be expected to assist in the successful implementation and delivery of professional and contract building surveying through the completion of a varied range of building surveying instructions.
This will typically include:
- Building surveys for Investment or occupational purposes;
- Contract Administration;
- Preparation of specifications and schedules of work
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms
- Collating project documentation
- Defect analysis
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant
- Works in conjunction with the Party Wall etc Act
- Development and Project Monitoring role for investors, occupiers and institutions
- Project Management of new build and fit out projects
The successful candidate should have at least 36 months experience working in a commercial consultancy. You should be ambitious and personable, and in return you'll be rewarded with unrivalled career progression, a fantastic working culture and the opportunity to work on some of London's landmark projects.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, on 0203 757 5000 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates