Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance, benefits, bonus
about 1 year ago
Senior Management Surveyor; Client side
£40,000 to 50,000 + car allowance + discretionary bonus
Ideally you will be MRICS qualified, however if you are part way through the APC and seeking to complete it to be come a chartered surveyor, this role will provide you with training and the financial support.
If applying you must have 3 years minimum commercial management experience.
Company: One of the largest property owners in the UK. The client owns and manages a range of properties that range from listed buildings and former workhouses through to award-winning, state-of-the-art integrated health campuses
- Actively managing head lease events, sub lease events, analysing asset management data for the buildings in the portfolio
- Supporting the negotiation with Landlords in respect of new head leases.
- Assisting in the development of transaction strategies
- Working with a working closely with the support teams of the Lease Events team, the Leasing
- Asset management of void and vacant properties
- Financial budgeting
- Rent reviews
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates