Senior Development Manager
£60,000 - £70,000 + car allowance + competitive bonus
Location: North West England + 1 -2 days a week in Oxford
Capstone is working exclusively with a development team in a private fund. The position is for a client-side senior development manager to asset manage a varied portfolio including industrial warehousing and business parks across the UK. You will also play a key part within the major development projects.
The role and responsibilities
- Development management; acquisitions, master planning, appraisals, feasibility, viability assessment, planning, funding
- Overseeing of project management from inception to completion
- Funding and budget management
- Asset management including negotiating agreements for leases, rent reviews and service charge management
- Play an active part in the business development
- To engage fully with negotiations on all aspects of development and project management
- Leading the professional team as client representative.
- Essential you are a chartered surveyor/ MRICS qualified/ RTPi
- Previous experience with end to end development management
- Flexibility to work in Oxford 1-2 days a week
- Project management or General Practice background
- Excellent reporting and presentation ability
- Proficient in Circle Developer
To apply for this role please email Ariane Freebody at email@example.com or call 0203 757 5000/ 07539 780121 for further information.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates