£140000 - £150000 per annum + plus package and benefits
5 months ago
SENIOR DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
£150,000 PER ANNUM PLUS PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
Capstone are working in exclusive partnership with a leading European residential real-estate company acquiring, developing, and managing residential properties across 8 countries. They are recruiting a senior development manager to support the execution of the company's forward funding development platform. The Senior Development Manager will be capable of independently overseeing multiple Development projects while simultaneously managing other day to day initiatives and responsibilities. The chosen individual will work closely with management and investment colleagues to optimise project program and maximise project financial success.
About the role
- Represents the company in all aspects of the development process / Facilitates the program development for new projects throughout the full cycle, from land acquisition and feasibility studies
- through construction to closeout.
- Establishes and directs project teams while coordinating outside resources (architects, consultants, engineers, and contractors).
- Obtains zoning approvals and works with governmental entities.
- Takes ownership of establishing and monitoring project pro forma and cash flow analyses and reports on status regularly.
- Prepares approval packages for Investment Committee and other financial analysis.
- Acts as a liaison between Asset Management, Property Management, Finance, Accounting, Legal and Investments.
To be considered:
- Experience and high competency on acquisition strategies, Transaction and financial structuring, Product strategies (BTR vs BTS), Regulatory and zoning, Contractor management and turnkey contracts.
- Proven track record of taking projects from pre-planning through to completion and/or disposal.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Confident self- starter, quick learner who requires minimal supervision and able to adapt to shifting responsibilities.
- Ability to lead project team, supervisory experience preferred.
- 7+ years direct experience preferred
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS on 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates