£60000 - £70000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package and Bonus
over 1 year ago
Senior Development Manager
£65,000 plus package & bonus
Based; flexible within regions, must be able to work from Oxford (1/ 2 days a week)
Capstone is working with a leading British-based Investment and Development business. Supporting £100m of development projects over the next 5 years, with a healthy pipeline of new developments to exceed this number.
If you have proven experience within a developer, owner/occupier environment or development experience in a consultancy with a minimum of 5 years' experience, this rare and exciting opportunity could be for you.
Providing development services at a senior level to deliver a programme of projects from initial identification, through feasibility, design development, viability assessment, planning, funding, and the finished product, in line with budget, programme and expectations, to produce out-performance relative to the business plan.
About the role:
- Working alongside Commercial Directors, to establish suitable speculative development or pre-let opportunities that meet the strategic objectives at estate level, in line with Business Plans.
- To prepare and present in a timely fashion all PEA development papers to the Executive Committee for review and approval.
- Project Management from inception to the end of defects liability period or sale of investment.
- Advising on the appointment of the Design team
- Managing the design process
- Preparing appraisals, dealing with planning issues, selecting and leading the professional team as client representative
- To engage fully with negotiations on all aspects of development and project management, including agreements for leases, where new turn-key projects are proposed.
- Dealing with due diligence required
- Networking: Representing the investor at networking events and planning meetings where projects are being discussed.
- To work with the asset teams on business planning providing necessary support in formulating five year development plans.
- Excellent reporting and presentation ability.
- Systematic and organised approach to management of complex development processes.
- A good networker.
- Ability to co-ordinate the development and planning process with detailed financial understanding.
- Strong negotiation skills and an assertive character when required
- MRICS or RTPi
- Numeracy and good spreadsheet skills required
- Good understanding of legal process
- Proficient in Circle Developer
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates