Position: Senior Cost Manager
Location: New York
Salary: Up to $140,000 + + 20 days holiday + Extensive Company Benefits Package + bonus
Capstone are working in partnership with one of the industries leaders in a world-renowned independent construction and property consultancy to acquire a driven, Senior Cost Manager/Quantity Surveyor based in the United States to become an integral part of the New York office.
Well known in the industry for their technical excellence, prolific schemes, highly trained individuals and project and service delivery, this organisation ensures they remain leaders in the field, continually investing in the development of their people through lifelong learning and structured training.
The organisation is currently thriving and is working on several schemes across New York and the surrounding states and because of their current success and future pipeline are looking for an experienced Senior Cost Manager/Quantity Surveyor to assist in the delivery of these schemes and become a key part of this organisations long term success. The organisations structured training, strong financial backing, and flexibility due to their independence means that this success will continue to grow from strength to strength.
Joining an exciting, vibrant, and dynamic team within an established multi-national company. A team that counts itself as close knit - a family. A team that is notable for its close relationships, bond, and attitude to be there for each other. A team that works hard but also likes to have fun and to play hard.
The team of people you will be working with are from diverse backgrounds and experiences and as well as being hard working they enjoy business networking and socialising
Skills and Experience:
- Degree qualified - preferably within a construction related discipline
- MRICS qualified - desirable
- Pre and post contract experience in the United States
- Experience on large multi-million construction projects across sectors
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
- Strong personality who has self-confidence commensurate with ability and skills. Likeable and engaging personality with universal appeal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Highly presentable to senior clients. Articulate.
You will be an energetic, motivated Cost Manager/ Quantity Surveyor who is ambitious, open to exciting and new opportunities, while having a proven track record as an exceptional Cost Manager with the technical ability to continuously produce a quality service. If you are interested, please get in touch with Annabel Drew on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates