Title: Client-Side: Senior Cost Manager (Financial Institution)
Location: City of London
£70,000- £80,000 per annum
Capstone Recruitment are working on an exclusive basis to source a strategic, client facing and driven Cost Manager. This cost manager will work be 100% seconded to one dedicated corporate client. Most of the work will include commercial interior works. The main responsibilities will include providing the operational delivery to support the Programme Governance Office (PGO) and help to ensure the clients project governance and assurance requirements are delivered. You will also be required to advise on forecasting for their capital plans.
- Prepare and develop client's capital expenditure budgets and forecasts for projects for entry in their capital plan
- Prepare monthly recommendations to the leadership team
- Review and challenge cost estimates provided by main/sub-contractors against benchmarks, Service Agreements etc.
- Review monthly Cost Reports and make recommendations on best practice cost management
- Liaise with finance to track P&L impact of projects, and track assets under construction to ensure timely and accurate financial close-out, capitalisation and depreciation of project spend.
- Day-to-day use of the clients Project Management Database to review cost reporting information inputted by tier 1 suppliers and ensuring budgets are accurate and up to date with all approved
- A minimum 5 years of relevant quantity surveying industry experience.
- Graduate degree in a sector related subject.
- Professional background within a corporate office environment
- Strong PC skills, Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office applications
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Excellent client relationship, communication and facilitation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, confident and experienced in dealing with stakeholders of all levels
Please get in touch with Matt on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates