Senior Cost Manager
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 salary plus excellent bonus and pension scheme plus benefits
Capstones Cost & Commercial Management team are working exclusively with one of the U.K's largest small business Landlords. The portfolio comprises of circa 5,000 individual servicing thousands of businesses owners. This employer is proud to be the Landlord to a diverse and passionate group of small businesses across England and Wales. These can vary from retailers, nightclubs, music studios, gyms, offices, dark kitchens, and the list goes on. This business is only 3 years old and has explosive growth plans, so a very exciting time to join.
Great opportunity for a Senior Cost Manager to work direct for the Landlord and manage a diverse portfolio of works. With 1000 projects in the pipeline there has never been a more exciting time to join. Our client is looking for someone who can work in a fast-paced environment working on lots of small projects as part of a major program of works. This will suit someone who is ambitious and works well under pressure.
- Pre and Post Contract duties with an emphasis on cost benchmarking, modelling and cost planning.
- Accountable for procurement and supply chain management of projects.
- Able to run a program of works with lots of smaller projects (£10k to £500k plus).
- Developing estimates and cost plans from first principles.
- Sound knowledge of standard industry construction contracts and frameworks.
- Able to work on own initiative to deliver work of exceptional quality and accuracy.
- Able to procure works with some direction from the team if necessary.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects all at different stages.
- Ability to work closely with the schedule of rates and challenge the Contractor QS's.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates