SENIOR COST CONSULTANT
Up to £62,000 per annum plus bonus and benefits
Capstone Recruitment have been retained to find a Cost Manager for a Global Real Estate Brokerage firm. This firm cover all areas of Commercial Real Estate Consultancy on a huge scale, working with a varied high-profile client list. The Cost Management team is seeing a hugely accelerated period of growth. They have the pipeline to double in size and need a candidate who is keen to progress and grow with the team.
Now is an excellent time to join this team, as previous candidates who have joined at Surveyor Level have seen quick progression to Associate Level. This is due to the smaller team size, backed by the large company size and pipeline. There is huge potential for a candidate to rise through the ranks. The team currently undertake CAT B fit outs for major blue-chip clients, however, are keen to diversify into the other sectors which the wider business support.
- Undertake feasibility cost estimates and detailed cost plans
- Understand & communicate risk associated with design proposals
- Deliver post contract duties including payment, cost reporting and contract administration
- Work closely with clients, design teams and contractors to optimise solutions
- Experience of project procurement and differing routes available
- Identify better buying, value management and supply chain opportunities
- Undertake data collection to support benchmarking and knowledge management
- Manage and own client relationships
- Support with Business Development, internally and externally
- A background in the delivery of appropriately sized projects for occupier and investor clients
- A track record in delivering high quality services from inception to completion
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal, numerical and report/proposal writing skills
- Recognise the opportunities presented by working with many specialist property consultancy colleagues to identify new opportunities
If you, or anyone in your network might be interested, please get in touch with Annabel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07494368629 for a confidential chat.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates