SENIOR COST MANAGER
£50,000 - £65,000 per annum plus company benefits and bonus
SOLIHULL OR LONDON
Capstone recruitment are working exclusively with an independent firm of designers, planners, engineers, consultants and technical specialist offering a broad range of professional services. Through their work, they believe they make a positive difference in the world.
Through continued evolution, our Cost Management team is seeking to recruit two professionally experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor/Cost Management Consultants to join us in a collaborative and exciting environment on a variety of different projects in the building/engineering services sectors.
Working very closely with both senior team members and internal multidisciplinary teams on an array of challenging and rewarding projects, gaining new skills and knowledge whilst having the opportunity to work collaboratively with our design specialists. You will be responsible for assessing, understanding, sharing, supporting and ultimately delivering tasks in all aspects of the pre- and post-contract PQS functions.
- Self-starter, able to plan and responsible for project deliverables within small team, while managing deadlines.
- Good technical capabilities.
- Works collaboratively within a team whilst also being able to work independently when required.
- Ability to see 'whole picture' of project requirements.
- Sets standards and ultimately checks work of the team.
- Engages with team whilst supporting and developing juniors.
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- MRICS or equivalent is required.
- Demonstrable experience within a consulting environment.
- Proposes solutions to difficult tasks.
- Articulates messages clearly to senior team and clients.
- Commercially aware (managing fees).
- Initiates and engages with team in broader operational team aspects.
- Able to identify future work opportunities.
If you are held back in your current role in terms of earning potential, accountability and professional development seems limited or unachievable, please call Annabel Drew on 0203 757 5000 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates