Senior Construction Project Manager
Salary - Up To £65,000 + benefits
Location - Central London
Capstone are proud to be recruiting for an extremely rare Senior Project Manager position to work within a specialised team on possibly the most iconic building within the UK. Our client is looking for a highly technical and extremely highly competent Senior Project Manager to deliver M&E and structurally based projects within a Grade 1 listed building. Due to the scale and intricacies of the role there is believed to be up to 10 years of pipeline across the project as a whole.
As a Senior Project Manager, you would be report directly into the construction director. Given that the project is within a listed building you will need to have very strong logistical and planning skills to identify potential structural issues before they arise. Despite the ongoing works, all current processes within the building must continue as before without either visual or audible disruption.
- You must have a strong track record of delivering projects on time, on budget and to an extremely high-standard.
- At least 5 years direct experience on high-end or heritage projects, proving a strong eye-for detail.
- Demonstrable logistical and organisational skills in order to deal with the highly technical aspect of the role.
- Very strong understanding of structural issues that may come with working in historic buildings.
- Competent knowledge of both M&E and structural project management processes from inception through to completion.
- A hands-on, proactive approach to projects.
- Leadership skills to help assist the junior members or the team, without having to stand as a line-manager.
This position offers a once in a life-time chance to work on one of the most prestigious heritage projects ongoing. If you believe you can deliver the high-standard of work our client is looking for, please do get in touch with Henry Way (consultant) at email@example.com or by phone on 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates