Senior Construction Manager - (Client Side)
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits
Capstone's Project Management division are working exclusively on behalf of a leading international music studio company to recruit a Senior Construction manager who has experience of delivering fit out projects to be based from their London headquarters.
Our client provides state of the art, 24/7 self-service rehearsal, DJ & Production rooms with studios across the UK, Europe and America. Our client has quickly become a sector leader and are rapidly increasing their presence in the UK.
As a Senior Construction Manager, the role will be to lead on fit out of several of their new studios though out the UK. Ideally you will have demonstratable experience of delivering fast pace fit out projects and associated Health and Safety. Experience of managing multiple projects, stakeholders and numerous moving parts whilst working to tight deadlines is essential. Ideally you will have experience in Site management and managing contractors on site.
- Liaise with all external and internal contractor teams
- Management of projects from inception through to completion
- Support the construction director with day to day project tasks
- Attend and run monthly progress meetings
- Advising on cost and programmes of works
- Be fully aware and up to date with latest building regulations and safety regulations of working in the UK
- Ideally you will be professionally qualified and have demonstratable experience of site management and managing contractors onsite across multiple projects.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- Experience of delivering fast pace fit out projects from inception through to completion
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com There will be a great demand for this role so time will be of the essence to submit your interest.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates