Senior Surveyor; Bristol
An independent firm of commercial property consultants have an opportunity for an MRICS Chartered Surveyor to join the Property and Asset Management team. The firm have a range of clients from occupiers, investors and developers and deliver a full range of services.
The position is based in the Bristol Office is for an experienced Senior Surveyor to over see a commercial portfolio. The properties range from trophy multi tenanted buildings to small high street office.
- Lease management
- Rent Reviews
- Service charge management
- Inspections and overseeing/ advising on the day to day running of the assets
- Income management and providing financial advice on how to manage rent payments or arrears.
- Landlord and Tenant work. Ideally you will have experience and knowledge of working Landlord & Tenant law including the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954
- Management of dilapidations settlements
- Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and FM budgets
- Formulating value add strategies
- Chartered surveyor with a RICS accredited degree.
- It is essential that you are MRICS qualified for this position.
- Knowledge of dealing with rent reviews and leasing management
- Good Landlord and tenant working knowledge
- Ideally you will have an interest in working with retail clients.
Offer- £35,000 plus £4,500car allowance plus benefits and bonus.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates