Nordics, Germany or Belgium
Our client is a global laboratory asset management business, sitting within a multi disciplinary real estate consultancy. As part of their continued growth, they are looking for a results-oriented sales and business development leader, focussing across the EMEA region. You will be responsible for developing and implementing a compelling sales growth strategy, utilising internal and external leads.
- Work with both warm and cold leads to win, sustain and grow Lab Asset and scientific services opportunities.
- Create a driven and powerful sales programme to include a strong client sales pipeline, compelling proposals, presentations, and client meetings.
- Collaborate with Managing Director of Sales and Client Solutions and senior leadership team to develop a concise business development plan.
- Drive and be responsible for Lab Services' growth.
- Take a proactive approach to create the internal cross-over with other lab services teams.
- Proven industry experience in Lab Services Consultancy or client related Life Sciences.
- Demonstrate a history in selling and growing Lab Services at a leadership level.
- Excellent client relationship and cultivation skills.
- Able to provide advanced financial and analytical skills for commercial models and pricing.
- Able to interpret and analyse complex business and legal documents including contracts and RFP documents.
- Good attention to detail and excellent written skills.
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Extremely motivated and dynamic approach to sales
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates