£45000 - £50000 per annum + + Generous Package
12 months ago
Senior Building Surveyor (Flexible Working)
Up to £50,000 + package
Working with an impressive and vast client base in a commercial environment, this firm aims to progress careers and provide opportunities. With a new and improved outlook on work/life balance, they are offering individuals the ability to work from home most of the week, with a requirement to only be in the office once or twice a week. This is a great opportunity for a Building Surveyor who prefers the slow quiet life out in the regions but likes the fast paced, busy and commercial London work environment.
The role and responsibilities
· Engaged in all aspects within commercial Building Surveying from inception to completion, client communication and carrying out all required professional services; due diligence, construction monitoring, contract admin, PPM, dilapidations.
· Work autonomously providing high class service continuously.
· Managing small to medium projects (£50k to £0.5m) in construction refurbishment and fit outs.
· Experience in professional services such as building surveys, dilapidations and ideally project monitoring.
· Play an active part in business development.
· 3-4 years relevant experience including strong experience post qualification.
· Produce high quality reports, strong presentational and IT skills.
· To be self-motivated, methodical, diligent as well as organised with the ability to take on and manage heavy workloads at peak times.
· To prioritise, meet deadlines and be results focused.
If you or believe anyone you would know would be a good fit for the role please get in contact with Simeon Chan - Building Surveying Consultant via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates