£42500 - £42600 per annum + package
over 1 year ago
Client-side Senior Building Surveyor (contract)
£42,500 + package
I'm currently recruiting for large conservation estate seeking an experienced surveyorto join their well established team. This position would suit someone who enjoys adding value to an estate, has strong project mabagement experience and is seeking a new challenge.
This position is for a 9 month fixed term contract.
The successful applicant will be project focused and responsible for providing efficient and effective maintenance and refurbishmens to the mixed portfolio. The day-to-day role will typically include:
- Carrying out site and structural inspections; analysing building defects and specifying and supervising appropriate action.
- Preparing measured and construction drawings for maintenance, repair and refurbishment purposes.
- Designing new small-scale buildings, extensions and details to high quality.
- Inspection and preparation of quinquennial surveys and building reinstatement valuations when required.
- Coordination and implementation of 10 years maintenance plans, and the implementation and population of a property management system.
The successful candidate should be MRICS/ MCIOB qualified and have amixed sector background; you will be dealing with an impressive portfolio comprising of listed buildings, thus a good eye for detail is of paramount importance.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King on 020 3757 5000 / 07852685047, or email - email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates