Senior / Associate Building Surveyor
Up to 65,000 + car allowance + bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading Building Consultancy teams, where you will be working on the best and most exciting buildings, clients and instructions.
You will be joining a well-established team, benefit from a widely respected brand and an innovative and dynamic working environment. You will be expected to undertake a full range of building surveying and project management services, and drive further upon business development; benefitting from uncapped career-progression.
About the role:
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying and development monitoring services, meanwhile delivering instructions and projects from inception to completion with the minimum of supervision.
Projects to include but are not restricted to:
- Technical due diligence reviews of buildings including the coordination of wider specialist consultancy reports.
- Development monitoring of large construction projects including the initial project appraisal and on-going monthly monitoring phases.
- Preparation of design and specification documentation, running of the tender process and the administration of refurbishment projects.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Inspections and Reporting.
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant.
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms and Contract Administration.
The successful candidate will be recently MRICS qualified with some commercial surveying experience. You will have good appreciation of professional and project-based building surveying matters being able to understand the basics of the local and wider property markets.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates