Client Side - Senior Building Surveyor
Up to £80,000 + Package + Bonus
I am recruiting for a client-side Building Surveyor to join a developer who specialise in the development of commercial & industrial projects based in Manchester. Our client acquires, develops, and holds the assets which are then leased or sold. As such this is a fantastic opportunity to work with both the development and asset management teams to deliver a mix of professional and project work.
The role would suit a Chartered or Senior Building Surveyor who has experience working in the Industrial or Commercial sector. Ideally you will have demonstrable experience of delivering both new build and refurbishment projects along with professional work including:
- Lease management
- Specification writing
- License to alter
- Planned preventative maintenance
- Defect analysis
- Contract administration
- Project Monitoring and Technical Due Diligence
- Carrying out schedules of dilapidations, for both landlord and tenant and negotiating settlements.
A successful candidate:
- MIRCS qualified Building Surveyor
- Have a relevant degree (Building Surveying)
- Experience working in the industrial sector including project and professional work.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Chris Kilkenny, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5011
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates