Senior Building Surveyor
London - City
£65,000 - £70,000 + package
I'm working with a leading, independent multidisciplinary surveying consultancy, who are looking to recruit a Senior Building Surveyor based out of their London office. Our client has several offices nationally with a longstanding client base, alongside a strong reputation within the Building Surveying Sector. The London team currently consists of twenty Building Surveyors, who work across several sectors including commercial, hotels, schools, universities, and student accommodation with good split of project and professional work .
Out client is fully committed to further growth and seek a chartered Senior Building Surveyor who can deliver project work but also manage and mentor a team. They offer fantastic career progression to partner level for those who come in and do well.
The role will be a mix of project work acting as Contract Administrator / Employers Agent on a broad range of schemes but also professional work including:
* Project work up to £15 Million
* Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects.
* Delivery of Contract Administrator / Employers Agent duties as appropriate to level of experience.
* Producing feasibility reports.
* Budget cost plans for all types of maintenance and construction projects.
* Planned Maintenance reports.
* Building reinstatement cost assessments.
* Defect diagnosis and reporting.
* Pre-acquisition and due diligence surveys.
* Schedules of condition.
The ideal candidate will be degree educated and professionally qualified MRICS with a minimum of 4+ years' experience with experience working in a consultancy capacity. My client would like to see profiles of surveyors who have undertaken a broad range of services within the discipline and have a willingness to develop new business and mentor junior members of staff. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Chris Kilkenny, by emailing c.kilkenny@capstone-recruitment or by calling 0203 757 5011.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates