SENIOR BUILDING SURVEYOR
NORTH WEST LONDON
£60,000 + GENEROUS BONUS SCHEME
I'm pleased to be working with a partner-lead firm of Chartered Building Surveyors who have an excellent reputation and long-standing client base particularly in and around North-West London. The workload is broad and geared towards the high-end residential sector; you'll be expected to work on some unique Victorian properties, for some of the UKs most prominent managing agents.
In terms of working culture, the practice operates at a highly professional level and each surveyor has their own dedicated administrative resource - leaving the successful applicant to focus on pure fee generation and make the most of the lucrative bonus scheme (33% take home - after meeting achievable fee target!).
Working in the most prevalent post codes of North West London, you will be expected to undertake the following:
- Defect diagnosis
- Building surveys
- Party wall agreements
- Schedules of dilapidations
- Schedules of condition
- Schedules of work/specification writing
- Full UK driving license.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working as a Building Surveyor within the high-end residential sector.
- Must be client facing, ambitious and have the ability to work autonomously.
- Ideally MRICS/ AssocRics/ MCIOB qualified (and have relevant surveying degree).
- Sense of humour would be preferable (not essential).
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker on 0203 757 5012 or email email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates