Senior Building Surveyor
West End, London
Up to 65,000 + car allowance + bonus
I'm working on a new and exciting assignment for a leading British property company.
Placing a huge emphasis on growth, entrepreneurship and meritocracy; this firm is truly unique in their offering. They are placing an emphatic weight on the importance of culture and relationships, and provide a unique and pivotal platform for the right individual looking for more than the 'corporate churn'.
On offer is huge scope; utilising the backing of one of the best business cards in the market and the longstanding network, albeit this is without the confines of a bureaucratic, staid and tyrannous machine. You will be joining a well-established team, benefit from a widely respected brand and an innovative and dynamic working environment. You will be expected to undertake a full range of building surveying and project management services, and drive further upon business development; benefiting from uncapped career-progression.
About the role:
You will be involved in the undertaking of high quality and timely building surveying and development monitoring services, meanwhile delivering instructions and projects from inception to completion with the minimum of supervision.
Projects to include but are not restricted to:
- Technical due diligence reviews of buildings including the coordination of wider specialist consultancy reports.
- Development monitoring of large construction projects including the initial project appraisal and on-going monthly monitoring phases.
- Preparation of design and specification documentation, running of the tender process and the administration of refurbishment projects.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Inspections and Reporting.
- Preparation of Schedule of Dilapidations and negotiating on behalf of Landlord or Tenant.
- Drafting of Standard Contract forms and Contract Administration.
The successful candidate will be MRICS qualified with some commercial surveying experience. You will have good appreciation of professional and project-based building surveying matters being able to understand the basics of the local and wider property markets.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Will Hammerton on 0203 757 5000
or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates