£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Geneous Package
almost 2 years ago
Senior Building Surveyor
Up to £60,000 plus package
Working with an impressive and vast existing client base in a range of sectors this firm aims to progress careers and provide opportunities. Individuals are not pigeon holed and this is very much a development opportunity to grow a team beneath you within 18 months. The ability to network and win work is crucial for this position so someone who is outgoing would certainly fit in well.
The role and responsibilities
- Engaged in all aspects within Building Surveying from inception to completion
- Act as a client liaison
- Carry out all required professional services; due diligence, construction monitoring, contract admin, PPM, dilapidations, exit strategy, fire insurance cost assessments and party walls (desired, not essential).
- Assist in the development of junior surveyors
- Networking and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally.
- Managing small to medium projects (£50k to £4m) in construction refurbishment and fit outs.
- Experience in professional services such as building surveys, dilapidations and ideally project monitoring.
- Play an active part in business development.
- 3 or more years relevant experience including strong experience post qualification.
- Produce high quality reports, strong presentational and IT skills.
- To be self-motivated, methodical, diligent as well as organised with the ability to take on and manage heavy workloads at peak times.
- To prioritise, meet deadlines and be results focused.
If you or believe anyone you would know would be a good fit for the role please get in contact with Simeon Chan - Building Surveying Consultant via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 020 3757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates