Title: Senior Building Surveyor
Location: City of London
Salary: £65,000 plus package
Capstone are delighted to be recruiting for a leading real estate consultancy. Our client is a fortune 500 company with offices globally and an enviable reputation in the market. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a globally leading real estate entity that provides an excellent platform to progress your career.
This role is within one of the main building surveying teams working with a broad range of clients including institutional investors as well as public and private corporate organisations. The team works in all the principle commercial asset classes.
About the role:
- Undertaking Building Surveyors inspections and reports.
- Preparing and administering repair refurbishment contracts.
- Preparing and negotiating schedules of dilapidations and exit strategies.
- Forming and maintaining business links with external and internal clients.
- Undertaking building reinstatement cost assessments.
- MRICS (building surveying) with proven experience in the commercial sector.
- You will have well rounded experience across dilapidations, technical due diligence and planned maintenance programmes.
- You will be flexible and have the ability to work well under pressure.
- Possess strong communication skills.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Will Hammerton contactable on 0203757500 and at email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates