Manchester, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £52000 per annum + generous package
about 2 months ago
Role: Senior Building Surveyor
Salary: up to £50,000 (experience dependent) + generous package
Capstone are currently recruiting for a specialist building consultancy, as they are looking to expand their team by taking on a Senior Building Surveyor. It is an exciting opportunity to join a boutique building consultancy with an extensive network of projects and clients, competing against some of the largest real estate agencies and consultancies in the UK.
There is a real opportunity for progression for a driven individual, as you will have the chance to work on some exciting and complex projects.
The work provided will be project focussed, with some aspects of professional work and the chance to focus on sectors and service lines of your choice. The workload includes:
- Preparation of Schedules of Work and Specifications for all types of maintenance and construction projects.
- Delivery of Contract Administrator/ Employers Agent duties
- Pre-acquisition and Technical Due Diligence surveys
- Schedules of condition
- MRICS Qualified
- Experience working in a commercial consultancy
- Motivated to take on projects and complete them with the finest detail
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates