almost 2 years ago
Senior Building Surveyor
Salary dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a Senior Building Surveyor to join an expanding Consultancy based in the South East with an office in Surrey. They work predominantly within Residential, Education and Healthcare sectors providing high-quality service. They encourage their team to provide the best possible outcomes while also providing a supportive and collabarative work culture.
- Manage projects from inception to completion with minimum supervision.
- To be proactive in the assistance of the departments' business plan and ensure revenue targets are met.
- Continue to deliver first class service to a diverse range of clients.
- Assessing the condition of existing buildings, identify and analyse defects, including proposals for repair.
- Preparation of general reports and recommendation to clients including but not limited to: Due diligence; feasibility studies; condition and maintenance reports.
- Ideally RICS qualified.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain existing client relationships and developing new ones.
- Organisation and prioritising skills.
- Capable report and specification writing skills.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates