Up to £50000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: up to £50,000
Capstone are currently working with a leading firm of chartered surveyors who are looking to recruit a Senior Building Surveyor to join their growing Building Consultancy team. Our client has opened a brand-new office in Oxford and it will be an exciting opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their career. They will be expected to help grow the business in Oxford, forming new and strong client relationships in the area, whilst developing the team around them.
For the role, you will be expected to:
- Carry out pre-acquisition building surveys
- Produce schedules of conditions
- Produce and negotiate schedules of dilapidations
- Prepare and carry out schedules of works
- Project Management
- MRICS Qualified
- Proven experience in a commercial consultancy
- Be able to work well within a team, as well as autonomously
- Excellent writing skills, producing high quality written reports
- Full and clean driving license, there will be a need to travel up and down the country.
If you or know of anyone who would be interested in the role and would like to learn more please contact Simeon Chan - Building Surveying Consultant at 020 2757 5000 or via email at email@example.com.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates