Chartered Buidling Surveyor
Salary dependent on experience
One of the most prestigeous portfolios on Manchester are seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to maintain, repair and improve the estate. With historic properties spanning the residential, education and commercial sectors there is a requirement for an individual to provide professional advise on all areas relating to property.
The role and responsibilities:
- Engaged in all aspects within Building Surveying from inception to completion
- Manage and quality assure performance of external consultants
- Produce drawings and specificatins of work
- Ensure policies such as health and safety, CDM and asbestos are implemented.
- MRICS with at least 4 years relevant experience
- Heritage experience is desired but not essential
- Experience of managing and controlling budgets
- Good working knowledge of health and safety legislation
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates