£50000 - £57000 per annum + generous package
about 2 years ago
Senior Building Surveyor
£50,000 - £57,000 + package + flexible benefits
Capstone are currently recruiting for an international engineering and technical services consultancy. The firm are looking to expand their team by recruiting a Senior Building Surveyor to join and help them grow. It is an exciting opportunity to join a firm that has consistently ranked top in both Engineering News-Records Top 500 Design Firms and Trenchless Technology's Top 50 Engineering Firms.
The role itself will be core building surveying, working across a multitude of sectors including prestigious landed estates, airports and schools. You will be confident working in both a team and autonomously, with experience being in a client facing role.
You will be mainly working on site with your day to day duties being:
- Preparation of Schedules of Dilapidations
- Party wall matters
- Reinstatement cost assessment
- Providing professional services
- Project Managing large scale projects and refurbishments
- MRICS qualified (desired, not essential) with proven experience
- Work well in a team and individually
- Professional with excellent communication skills
- Leadership skills with experience leading a small team
- Strong verbal and mathematical skills
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates