I am currently recruiting for a multidisciplinary professional company in Oxford. They are seeking a surveyor with the ability to carry out core Building Surveying, work typically within the commercial and residential sectors.
You will be working with a range of clients inluding some private and social landlords. The position includes both project and professional building surveying services such as;
- Undertaking Technical Due Diligence and surveys, stock condition, validation and building defects.
- Take full responsibility for the delivery of a range of projects
- Undertaking the role of Contract Administrator, alongside Design and Specification duties.
- Assist with Party Wall and expert witness advice.
- Business Development both internally property consultant, externally and with existing clients
The successful candidate will have MRICS and have proven experience, in a commercial consultancy. You should be client-facing and ambitious, and in return you will be rewarded with a platform for unrivalled career-progression and generous performance-related rewards.
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates