Senior Associate/ Divisional Partner
£80,000 - £90,000 + Package + Bonus
City of London
I'm pleased to be exclusively retained on a Senior-level search for a leading firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants. My client has a highly regarded and established reputation in London, Hertfordshire, Essex and Kent and is now looking at their 2020 growth strategy with an initial strategic hire within their Building Consultancy division.
Working predominantly with top tier commercial funds and investors, you will be expected to assist the Equity Partner in the growth of the Building Surveying team. An impressive and diverse client base already exists, and the successful candidate will be expected to manage and further develop these networks.
The role is focused on both fee income and management, the company has an impressive, calculated five-year growth strategy; thus, having a proven track record of putting a bid together, calculating fees, winning work and reporting against criteria is crucial.
This is an all-encompassing role with a bias towards professional work. You will not be pigeonholed to a specific service line, however having strong experience within the following is preferable:
- Design and Specification, Defect Analysis and Reporting
- Schedules of Dilapidations
- Party Wall awards
- Project Monitoring and Technical Due Diligence
- Contract Administration and Project Management of projects for private sector clients - preferably including commercial office/ industrial
- Client Development - internal and external sources
The successful candidate will be a qualified member of the RICS, and have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience across the commercial sector. Alongside strong client-facing skills, a history of delivering workload in a timely manner to high standards is of paramount importance.
Other skills should include:
- Ability to work well with others
- Communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical and organised
- Detail focused and strong with time management
- Team orientated with a sociable approach
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Celia Harker (Team Leader - Building Surveying), by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000 / 07494 368 453.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates