£60000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and company benefits
over 2 years ago
Senior Retail Asset Manager
Salary: £60-75,000pa plus benefits and a competitive bonus
We are working with a highly reputable investment and asset management which are headquartered in London. The firm are one of the most successful retail property investors with an asset value in excess of £350m.
Overview of the role:
The Senior Asset Manager will be joining a team of high skilled surveyors, who have a proactive and strategic approach to ensure the maximum profitable income is generates from the portfolio. The client is looking for a Senior Asset Manager to bring knowledge and expertise to the business.
- Managing of rents and leases.
- Strategic lease negotiations and securing new tenants.
- Manage and source acquisition opportunities
- Manage disposals and acquisitions, changes to assets, development opps.
- Leading refurbishment works and dilapidations.
- Experienced Asset Manager, with knowledge and ability to demonstrate examples of previous work completed.
- Team player; flat hierarchical structure, open plan office, ownership over your own portfolio.
- You will have a proactive attitude, confident when negotiating/ managing a deal making process.
- Ideally you will be MRICS qualified, but not necessary. Must be degree educated.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates