Position: Senior Architect
Location: Bristol or Oxford
Salary: £55,000 to £80,000 plus bonus & benefits
If you are interested in working for a multi award winning property and construction consultancy where you will be involved in designing, managing & delivering facilities and infrastructure for a diverse portfolio of advanced manufacturing organisations, we want to hear from you. With global experience across this sector, a simple, elegant and sustainable approach has been key to their success. This is a great time to join the team as they enter a period of expansion following several successful bids. As the demand for their expertise continues to grow, there is an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Architect to be based in their Oxford or Bristol office.
Role and Responsibilities
- Carry out feasibility studies and design proposals for review
- Deliver highly technical projects across all RIBA work stages
- Develop and deliver client presentations
- Coordinate and fully understand the construction processes incorporate in design
- Regular use of REVIT, 3D Sketchup and V-Ray
- Ensure design proposals conform to the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Provide a practical and methodical approach to solving problems, working to fixed budgets and working within deadlines
- Inspection of building work on site
- Ability to work autonomously, designing and delivering projects with minimal supervision.
Experience and Skills Required
- A recognised RIBA Part-III qualification
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy environment
- Manufacturing, automotive, university, hospital and or laboratory experience desirable
- An impressive portfolio displaying strong technical skills
- Confident, attentive, organised and highly proactive
To be considered for this role, you must be an excellent communicator with a team ethos. Ambition and a willingness to develop will also be a vital ingredient to the success of this position.
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please call Sam Lee on 07494 368 471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates