London - office based with some flexibility
£150,000 to £180,000
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a strategic investor and developer in the residential and commercial property sectors in as their senior accountant and financial manager.
You will have a proven background ideally in residential and commercial real estate development. Able to lead a team and contribute at all levels.
To be successful in this role you will be well organised, able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Be the Lead across the business on all accountancy matters.
- Working closely with Senior Managers on monthly accounts.
- Working with the wider team to prepare and reconcile trial balance
- Knows how to operate a team effectively and motivate them in the right way
- Working with outside accounting firm on preparation of monthly reports and managed accounts
- Preparation of the Annual Audit File
- Service charge accounts reconciliation: invoice raise; annual service charge certificate generation and annual service charge accounts preparation.
- Processing and taking ownership of Purchase Ledger.
- Processing and taking ownership of Sales Ledger
- Daily and Monthly bank reconciliations - daily in excel and monthly on Sage 50.
- Setting up payment runs as per the payment process in place.
- Processing PAYE/NIC and Pension payments incorporating the RTI submission of payroll to HMRC on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and present budget proposals
Who you are
- Excellent team management including mentoring and training.
- Proven background within a fast-paced environment ideally with a property developer
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Qualified ACCA or ACA and CIMA
- Good presentation skills
- Be able to demonstrate a strong grounding in financial and accountancy best practice
- IT proficiency
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
To find out more or apply please contact Sally O'Sullivan, email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates