Security Specialist Project Manager
Salary: €70,000 - €75,000 per annum
Capstone are currently working with a leading global real estate consultancy, who have an urgent requirement for an experienced Security Specialist Project Manager. The successful candidate will be imbedded with a high-profile tech company. The purpose of this position is to lead individual, multi-disciplined real estate security project solutions, with direct accountability for project delivery.
- Leads the strategic development, deployment and delivery of all Global Security Technical Systems Project Management objectives
- Regularly measures and monitors project progress to identify variances from the plan and make needed correction
- Accountable for providing the Project Sponsor and stakeholders with a routine status of the project, actively communicating technical issues and risks, and minimizing the impact of these issues and risks
- Builds and designs security systems
- Determines and coordinates with vendors to install, maintain and upgrade systems.
- Executes design, implementation, and commissioning of security Systems.
- Coordinates with Facilities, Engineering, and Corpnet to record design, implementation, and commissioning of security systems
- Provides guidance and assistance on projects technicians are currently engaged with
- Acts as the liaison and point of contact for both internal and cross-functional projects
- Create project plans and builds consensus among diverse sets of stakeholders
- Leads daily operations and directs the implementation of standards, procedures and best practices that ensures a cohesive, consistent and uniformed global program
- Work directly with client to develop strategies, programs, systems and tools that enhances the approach in keeping employees safe and secure
- May manage builds of new construction, retrofits, and existing security needs, security system vendor selection, and new technology updates
- Regularly communicates updates on emerging technologies, solutions and projects that may impact business operations, employees or vendors
- Provides ongoing communication of planning, project status, issues and risks in a timely fashion to internal security teams, cross functional management and executive team
- Manage end-to-end project plans ensuring on-time delivery while driving execution
- Undergrad degree in a technical area of study
- Preferred in industry 5-7 years of related experience and/or training as a Program Specialist. Supplementary PM qualification is a bonus
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret the most complex business documents
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to employees, clients, top management and/or public group
- Root cause analysis, industry benchmarking, survey evaluation and data interpretation.
- Experience with Physical Security or Security Systems such as CCure or Genentech is a plus
- Direct project management experience
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires expert level analytical and quantitative skills with proven experience in developing strategic solutions for a growing matrix-based technology client environment
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates