Up to £30000 per annum
9 months ago
£30,000 + Commission OTE £65K + Competitive benefits
Capstone are proud to be working in partnership with an ambitious Commercial Real Estate organisation, who are looking to recruit a tenacious Sales Manager.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team which has been created to drive and manage sales opportunities across the Property Portfolio.
As Sales Manager you will work remotely attending properties in your portfolio to meet prospective customers, selling on site facilities and cross selling other properties. You will be the key point of contact for your Customers, entrusted to showcase the Business and able to provide a seamless customer journey experience.
Key responsibilities and duties:
- Proactively drive and manage sales across the allocated Portfolio
- Conduct viewings of available space, selling benefits of the Centre and individual on-site facilities
- Drive sales by following up on all enquiries and working closely with the market team to ensure all enquiries are maximised
- Provide first class customer service to all Customers and Visitors attending the Centre
- Be confident communicating with potential Customers around lease, telecoms and pricing terminology
- Identify value enhancing centre improvements and make internal recommendations
- Improve customer retention by strong management of all existing customer enquiries
You will have demonstrable experience working in a sales and customer facing environment. Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to a variety of customers' requirements.
You will be self-motivated and able to work autonomously providing a personable, confident and energetic manner on all meetings.
To apply or to discuss in more detail please contact Chloe Doak (Consultant) on
020 3757 5000
or email your CV in the strictest confidence to email@example.com
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates