London - office based
£30,000 - £32,000 + excellent commission structure
Capstone is delighted to be working on behalf of a leading global luxury real estate developer, specialising in high-end residential developments, resorts & hotels.
This developer is seeking a results-oriented Sales Manager with drive and strong negotiating skills, to join a team of 6, selling existing and developing assets to investors both in the UK and abroad. Ideally, the post holder will have experience in and an understanding of the luxury real estate industry alongside a proven background in achieving sales goals and objectives.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established team with a view to further growth.
- Gain a thorough understanding of your clients and their needs creating a 360 relationship
- Work with the Lead Generation team to maintain a regular flow of leads.
- Be forward-thinking, focusing on an excellent sales process
- Ownership of the full sales cycle including prospecting, closing, onboarding and renewing
- Understand the competitive landscape and market trends
- Able to work with analytics and reporting using CRM software (Salesforce)
- Collaborate with the team to achieve better results
- Document client proposals and contracts
- Attend industry events and network with investors and clients
- Ideal background in luxury real estate in a sales role
- Strong team player
- You must be metric-driven, passionate about your work and creative in identifying opportunities for sales growth
- Proven success working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Able to articulate and contribute at all levels
- Solid client relationship building
- Proven experience in asking intelligent questions, strong listening skills and learning from customers and colleagues
- Able to work to targets and achieve the best of the best.
- Experienced communicator both written and verbally
- Highly numerate able to work with analytics
Please contact me now to find out more. Sally O'Sullivan, email@example.com or 0203 757 0015
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates