SALARY PARTNER | PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
LONDON OFFICE BUT AGILE WORKING
£70,000-£80,000 PER ANNUM PLUS CAR, PLUS PACKAGE
We have been instructed on behalf of a leading Real Estate consultancy to source a salary partner level Property Manager who will support the Head of Department to run a successful and profitable team. The successful candidate will act as a single point of contact on a major client account and report to the client through various reporting methods to ensure the development and implementation of strategies.
Our client is forward thinking and actively promotes wellbeing and support to staff to create a friendly agile working environment.
- Maintain a full understanding of designated clients' real estate strategies.
- Manage a team of Surveyors. Provide leadership support and training.
- Understand real estate strategy which incorporates the required service lines and the delivery of the proposed strategy and manage a team of property managers accordingly.
- Oversee processes for delivery of the services required by clients.
- Coordinate day-to-day management of property management, transactions and contractors.
- Ensure service satisfaction.
To be considered
- Public Sector experience
- Experience in providing strategic reviews of client portfolio
- Experience of account ownership
- Understand account planning, resourcing, delivery
- Experience in Business development and selling other service lines within the business
- Be able to demonstrates excellent understanding of customer needs
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Daniah Williams MRICS 020 3994 0340.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates