£40,000 - £52,000 PER ANNUM PLUS PACKAGE.
DEVON | 5 days a week in the office
Capstone Property Recruitment has partnered with fast growing rural chartered surveying practise who operate across the southwest who are looking to expand their team with an emphasis on planning and development work.
They require a rural chartered surveyor who will feel comfortable undertaking planning and development responsibilities. The successful candidate will be commercially minded with excellent communication and client management skills.
- Advise clients on the development or conversion of existing agricultural and commercial buildings to other uses
- Be an effective contributor to the team's and individual revenue target
- Advise clients on the removal or modification of planning conditions and planning agreements
- Respond to pre and post enforcement action
- keeping up to date with all UK laws relating to land, agriculture, and the environment
- Provide professional advice on how emerging regulations and practices may affect business plans
- Provide advice on agricultural tenancies
- Provide expertise on permitted development rights and planning enforcement
To be considered:
- At least 2 years of experience in Rural Property Consultancy
- MRICS qualified desired but not essential
- A confident and competent individual who has technical expertise and feels comfortable taking on and developing their own portfolio of work.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility of sizeable and complex client instructions
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in networking and building relationships internally and externally
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates