I am recruiting for an expanding, niche, commercial consultancy based in Croydon, servicing the London area. An excellent opportunity for a Rights of Light / Daylight & Sunlight Surveyor who is looking to take the next step in their career. The opportunity consists of heading up this department under a reputable name in the industry with a talented and trained technical CAD team in place to support.
- Lead client contact in connection with projects
- Undertake all professional Rights of Light/Daylight Sunlight work and negotiating
- Understand all legislation affecting neighbourly matters
- Produce reports and schedules
- Effectively manage client's expectations and ensuring they are regularly and fully informed of the project status
- Develop and maintain client relationships
- Undertake any reasonable administrative or professional task required
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Proven track record of past projects being handed over to a very high standard of work
- Good organisational experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates