Project Manager / Senior Project Manager - (Consultancy - Retail)
Salary £50,000 -£65,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Capstone's London Based Project Management division have a requirement for a Project Manager / Senior Project Manager to join a leading multi-disciplinary Consultancy based in London in their retail team. Our client works with several leading retailers in the UK including high street brands, shopping centres and supermarkets delivering both new build and refurbishments for their clients.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of both new build retail and retail refurbishments, delivering project from inception through to completion often to tight deadlines. The role will be client facing and strong written and verbal communication skills will be required. You will have project autonomy with support as required. Experiance in retail banking and/or food retail would be adventagous. Some travel will be required.
- Demonstrable experience delivering retail refurbishments and developments from inception through to completion.
- Support senior management with day to day project activities
- Good working knowledge of all the main project management concepts, tools and techniques
- Full understanding of project programmes
- Ideally you will be degree educated and chartered or working towards chartership. (MRICS, MCIOB,MAPM,RIBA)
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working for either a developer, consultancy or construction company
- A consultative approach
Please contact Peter Dawson at Capstone Property Recruitment for further information on 0203 757 5000 or email@example.com This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a leading consultancy in London.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates