£45000 - £70000 per annum + flexible working, pension, healthcare
over 1 year ago
We are working exclusively with a client based in Wimbledon, which also have flexible working offices in Central London.
The client is looking for an experienced surveyor with residential valuations experience who would like to move into a role which can offer a bit more than your average. You can develop other skills such as dealing with condition surveys, work with high end prime properties and able to develop your own client base.
The company offer flexible working and a working culture where you can work autonomously no corporate structure!
- Providing both single asset and portfolio valuations.
- High end residential valuations within Central London
- Valuations of high value new build developments
- Range of residential valuations
- Lending valuations
- Lease extensions
- Home buyer reports
- Condition Surveys
Benefits of working at this firm:
- Structured training course to qualification, you'll be directly working with company directors with many years experience.
- Friendly atmosphere,
- Career development to Director level.
- Flexible benefits platform
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates