£27000 - £30000 per annum + bonus and career progression
over 1 year ago
Job Title: Residential Property Manager
£25,000 to 30,000pa+ benefits
A privately-owned property company, based in Cheadle are looking for a to manage a residential portfolio of just over 100 properties. The portfolio comprises of a mix of buildings across South f Manchester.
- Repairs and maintenance management and sending information through to the Help Desk, and with approved contractors.
- Liaise with the in-house Building Surveyors and outside contractors to ensure all works are carried out to a high standard
- Manage breaches of leases or tenancy
- Manage services with porters/caretakers,
- Using Excel to produce reports and collect data.
- Manage rent arears and debts
- To prepare budgets for each service charge building and monitor expenditure on a regular basis
About you: Must have residential property management. Ideally you will have additional qualifications to support a role of this sort, such as ARLA qualifications.
If interested please apply to the advert or do not hesitate to get in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org, 02037575000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates