City of London, London
£15.00 - £15.39 per hour
over 1 year ago
Job Title: Residential Property Administrator (Interim Position)
Reporting to: Head of Residential
Location: Office based: Central London West End
Hourly Rate: £15.39 per hour
Purpose of Position:
The purpose of the Residential Property Administrator (RPA) position is to assist with the day-to-day functions of the Residential Property Management Department and support the Head of Residential (HoR) and Property Managers (PM) in all administrative aspects of management pertaining to the residential portfolio.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Carry out administration support duties according to need and workloads, including company correspondence, filing, co-ordination and research.
- Always ensure good relations with tenants and lessees, dealing with enquiries promptly and effectively.
- Draft letters/emails and/or make telephone calls to Tenants related to lease issues, rent arrears, preventative maintenance scheduling, etc.
- Process work orders for maintenance requests based on information from tenants, property managers or on information gathered from site visits.
- Edit and produce tenancy documents as necessary, both in hard copy and online.
- Assist in the maintenance of our website, including uploading available property details when required.
- Liaise with contractors when required and issue keys to contractors/tenants, logging said keys out/in, ensuring return of said keys.
- Assist in the performance of all necessary functions to facilitate Tenant "Move In" and "Move Out" procedures including:
- Welcome packs, maintaining and improving their quality and relevance.
- Inspection letters
- Lease expiration date notification letters
- Renewal/move out obligation letters
- Security Deposit Return letters
- Utility change of occupier letters
- Maintain logs and lists, such as regular activity sheets, as necessary.
- At the direction of the PM, visit managed properties to perform or assist in the performance of management duties.
- Process invoices within authorisation limit.
- Keep the Estate's property management system updated with accurate and full information as and when required.
- Cover for the Accounts Administrator during times of absence.
- Maintain an effective and efficient filing system both electronic and paper.
- Assist the HoR in the preparation of reports and budgets, draft and compose general correspondence and organise meetings.
- Generally, to assist in all functions of the Residential Property Management Department.
- Support the other Teams as and when required.
- Act as administrative team member providing administrative and secretarial support to other departments, including Reception cover, when required.
If you match the criteria, have experience in working in a similar position for a property company, and are available on a short notice please get in touch with Alexandra at firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates