City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + benifits
over 1 year ago
Capstone is currently working with an independent Cost Management Consultancy who have a requirement for a Residential Associate Director.
With an up and coming team of 40 quantity surveyors, our client predominantly specialises within the commercial sector as well as residential, hotels, leisure and culture. As a result of the relationships and expertise of the company, they are selective on which clients to work with, therefore focusing on iconic and interesting projects.
Internal transparency is promoted by conducting monthly meetings to discuss their business model and processes where they look for input and ideas from the team. Our client offers 30 days holiday, a team breakfast once a month, international away days for team bonding and flexi days.
You will join the team working alongside a fellow Associate, reporting to a Partner, and be responsible for delivering pre and post contract services across a variety of residential schemes. This is an exciting opportunity to take lead on their residential department and develop it as you wish. As an Associate, you will also be expected to contribute to the management and mentoring of the junior staff within the team.
- Degree educated, MRICS Quantity Surveyor (or equivalent)
- Demonstratable consultancy experience delivering on residential projects
- London residential market knowledge and contacts is desired
- Exceptional technical skills
- Ambitious, driven and client-facing
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Up to speed with industry knowledge
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates