I'm currently recruiting on behalf of a South London-based landlord; the residential portfolio is vast, including around 400 properties with many being of historical significance. The property department is responsible for the direct management and development of this unique portfolio and is made up of a close-knit team of experts in their designated field.
- Respond to requests for repairs to properties via email or phone
- Asses the urgency of repairs and be responsible for their completion
- Manage communication with tenants, contractors and internal resources
- Manage and co-ordinate service level agreements
- Graduate level qualification or relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of building and property related issues
- Confident in the use of excel, databases, spreadsheets etc.
- Able to produce simple reports and analyse data
- Demonstrable customer service skills and a good telephone manner
Please make your enquiries in the strictest confidence to Amy King, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0203 757 5000.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates