North West England, England
£40 - £60000 per annum
9 months ago
Regional Estate Manager (client-side)
North West England; ideally Liverpool, although flexible on location
Offer: competitive salary for a MRICS Chartered Surveyor, plus company benefits.
Overview of Opportunity:
Capstone are proud to be working with one of the UKs leading transport operators to identify a Regional Estates manager to oversee the North West portfolio.
This position will report into the Regional Head of Property and will be tasked the management and development of Estates team, delivery of estate management activity for an allocated portfolio of property and ensuring completeness and accuracy of port property data.
Property Asset Management:
- Maximising tenant income from rent and service charge
- Effective management of lease events and identification and delivery of asset enhancement initiatives
- Minimising expenditure on rent
Estates Management: Management of lease compliance issues through proactive and reactive measures
Manage lease content applications for both landlords and tenants
- 5 years Post Qualification Experience as an Estate Manager.
- Must be MRICS qualified
- Must have strong Landlord and Tenant management skills
- Experience of industrial and logistics sector.
Skills and attitude required for the opportunity:
- Identify issues in a timely manner and hold people to account.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to manage, delegate and influence.
- Pragmatic and innovative.
- Ability to manage numerous activities simultaneously and prioritise workload
- Confident and highly drive
- Think outside the box and able to pull together new ideas
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates