Regional Director - APAC - Data Centres
Salary: £150,000 - £200,000 + 30-40% Bonus + Benefits
Capstone have partnered with a leading Hyperscale Data Centre Developer, who are looking for an exceptional Regional Director. The postholder will initially oversee all phases of Pre-Construction and Construction activities in Jakarta with overall responsibly for the management of all in-country staff delivering Pre-Construction and Construction related activities.
The Construction team is now well established and working in country delivering the first phase of 5MW. The second phase 15MW of fit out works is currently being procured project management of his/her team inclusive of design, construction, occupancy, MEP install and CX, quality control, project resourcing and budget management for data centre projects delivery and execution.
The medium-term plan is that once the Regional Director has consolidated their position in Jakarta, they will then support the business in developing a present in the Asia/Pac region. The role will involve supporting the Investment Managers in evaluating opportunities for new sites, and developing a support network of professional services firm to support the delivery of projects in new locations.
The Director will join our Datacentre business to deliver world class projects. You would be joining the "development co" division which delivers their most technically complex engineering led projects. This is a privately-owned company with strong financial resilience and a fast growing order book who are specifically targeting global growth in the Hyperscale Data Centre sector.
You will deliver a quality of service and product to the client and their customer in line with business and project goals. The team you'll be joining sits client side as developer. You will be involved in winning work, effective resourcing, project set up & close out, H&S, quality, risk management and people management.
- This will be a dual reporting role; On development and pre-construction matters the line of reporting will be to Pre-Construction Director
- On construction matters the line of reporting will be to Construction Director
- Take responsibility for the management of the 'development co' business unit in Jakarta, lead and develop the team to deliver on business commitments.
- Work with the Investment Team to secure new data centre opportunities in the Asia/Pac region taking responsibility for developing the business to enable these opportunities to be realised.
- Taking the full responsibility for the management and safe delivery of data centre projects with a significant focus on Health and safety delivery and execution throughout.
- Significant Q&A process management necessary to scrutinise for successful delivery.
- Key client strategic management throughout the various project stages during the development of a new data centre
- Involvement in the Site wide feasibility and technical due diligence input on new development of any new project site business case.
- Fully Accountable as the Lead overall for the commercial, procurement, financial and administration management of the construction of the data centre projects
If you are interested in the opportunity and fit the above criteria, please contact Sam Lee on 020 3757 5000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates