REGIONAL CLIENT SOLUTIONS DIRECTOR | PROJECT MANAGEMENT
£65,000 TO £75,000 per annum (depending on experience) plus package and benefits.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join one of the world's largest commercial property consultancies. They work with both investors, developers, landed estates as well as mixed use, residential and hotels.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced client development director who feels comfortable acting as lead for complex RFP responses, organizing responsibilities matrix and due dates for all deliverables.
- Drives proactive client retention and development activities. Conduct client relationship management sessions and initiatives.
- Support senior PJM leadership with defining and executing client targeting strategies.
- Sales reporting - ensuring sales pipeline is up to date, issues monthly sales report, updated all sales records on Salesforce.
- Coordinates with all project management service lines and deep dives on subject area, geographic resources, and experts able to identify and drive any new business opportunities.
- Routinely updates knowledge of own existing and target clients and continually builds knowledge of general business activity to identify new opportunities.
- Helps clients anticipate and identify future needs and works with them and others to create value-adding solutions, confidently identifying and describing company services in terms of value to the client and exploiting opportunities to cross-sell.
- Makes a valuable contribution to business development activity across the company (eg pitch strategy and delivery; sharing of client information), challenging colleagues to develop and sell innovative, client-focused and value-adding strategies and solutions.
- Interact with local and global marketing teams to contribute to the creation of compelling, market-leading collateral.
- 8+ years of client development experience or more essential.
- A skilled communicator and presenter. Continually develops ability to communicate with impact, persuade and influence.
- Uses knowledge of own strengths and specialisms and client and commercial knowledge to develop and sell own personal brand and offer.
- Creates and encourages team environments where trusting relationships flourish and knowledge, information and contacts are shared.
- Focuses and motivates teams to work effectively towards common goals, accepting collective responsibility for team results.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Essential skill set level of MS Office Applications - Excel
For more information or to be considered for this role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Annabel Drew 020 3757 5017.
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates