Regional Client Solutions Director
£75,000 - 85,000 per annum + bonus
Location: London / Remote
Length: 6 month fixed-term contract - possibility to extend or go permanent
About the company
A world class project and programme management consultancy who manage Billions of capital expenditure in 50 plus countries across EMEA. This employer offers clients specific services needed from a qualified corporate real estate provider, supported by internal resources across the globe. They support occupier clients of all sizes through facilities management, project management, advisory and transaction services throughout the entire real estate project life cycle: from property search to planning and acquisition to design and construction, property maintenance and eventually asset disposal.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the business across EMEA within the Enterprise Accounts team, working with key blue-chip clients.
- Develop project management solutions and coordinate all pursuit activity ensuring those solutions are conveyed effectively. Act as lead for complex RFP responses, organizing responsibilities matrix and due dates for all deliverables.
- To lead client pitches demonstrating excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Drives proactive client retention and development activities. Conduct client relationship management sessions and initiatives.
- Support senior PJM leadership with defining and executing client targeting strategies.
- Sales reporting - ensuring sales pipeline is up to date, issues monthly sales report, updated all sales records on Salesforce.
- Coordinates with all project management service lines and deep dives on subject area, geographic resources and experts able to identify and drive any new business opportunities.
- Ownership of pricing models and commercial viability for all pursuits.
- Assesses trends in the commercial environment (eg global and local economic, political, market and regulatory) and anticipates developments and their impact.
- Routinely updates knowledge of own existing and target clients and continually builds knowledge of general business activity to identify new opportunities.
- Builds and refreshes external network to support strategic responses to anticipated developments and keeps value of network under review.
- Helps clients anticipate and identify future needs and works with them and others to create value-adding solutions, confidently identifying and describing company services in terms of value to the client and exploiting opportunities to cross-sell.
- Makes a valuable contribution to business development activity across the company (eg pitch strategy and delivery; sharing of client information), challenging colleagues to develop and sell innovative, client-focused and value-adding strategies and solutions.
- Drive pursuit generation, collaborating with other parts of the business.
- Interact with local and global marketing teams to contribute to the creation of compelling, market-leading collateral.
- 8+ years of client development experience or more required.
- Is a skilled communicator and presenter and continually develops ability to communicate with impact, persuade and influence.
- Uses knowledge of own strengths and specialisms and client and commercial knowledge to develop and sell own personal brand and offer.
- Creates and encourages team environments where trusting relationships flourish and knowledge, information and contacts are shared.
- Focuses and motivates teams to work effectively towards common goals, accepting collective responsibility for team results.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity and to learn more about the firm's rapid expansion plans please contact Sam Lee on 07494368471 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transparency Notice to Prospective Candidates